Site Navigation Click choices below
What is massage?
Benefits of massage
Making the most of your massage
What should I expect?
Types of massage
303 S Main St
Sheridan Wy 82801
Lisa B. Day, CMT, Owner
In addition to providing exceptional services for clients, Massage Therapy Professionals contribute to our community and positively promote massage:
- Provided chair massages during the first Big Horn Mountain Folk Music Festival
- Provided sports massages to runners who participated in the Dayton Run, 2005
- Provided relaxation massage and energy work to participants of the National Dog Agility Conference Finals 2006
Invited, by popular demand, to return and provide massage and energy work during the National Dog Agility Conference Finals in Gillette 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Provided free massages to doctors, nurses, staff and patients of the Veterans Administration during their Multi-Cultural Festival, 2005
Participated in the Family and Schools Together (FAST) Carnival (2006 - 2008)
Donate gift certificates to fundraisers for individuals, families and foundations
Hosted monthly Therapeutic Healing Circles offering a place for therapists and community members to come together to discuss, practice and experience energy healing
Hosted monthly Therapeutic Energy Clinic for Cloud Peak Initiatives’ patients
Built a float for, and local children passed out fans and candy during, the Sheridan WY Rodeo Parade which was recognized in Different Strokes magazine Oct/Nov 2006 & April/May 2007
Created a Florida Beach Party at 151 West Brundage Street and provided chair massages during Crazy Days 2006
Presented an educational program about the benefits of massage for diabetics to a local insulin support group 2007
Participate in and donate massage to Hospice of the Big Horns fundraiser
Provide massage and energy work during the Holistic Gathering at Best Western 2006 - 2008
Participate in Celebrate the Arts 2007 at 151 West Brundage
Participated in Every Body Deserves a Massage Week July 2007 and 2008:
Coordinated presenters: Massage Therapists, a traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture practitioner and a Chiropractor - for 1 ˝ days for an educational event about massage and bodywork. Provided chair massage and donated a portion of the proceeds to the People Assistance Food Bank in Sheridan, Wyoming. Articles about this event were published in the Sheridan Press and Different Strokes Oct/Nov 2007
Participated in the fundraiser for the Advocacy & Resource Center
Donated massage for the 25th Annual Friends of the Library Auction, The 2nd Annual Sheridan County Chamber of Commerce “Gala Event” and Hospice of the Big Horns fundraisers.
Mississippi - Hurricane Katrina Releif
- Lisa Day raised funds to go to Gulfport, Waveland and Pass Christian to provide massage to the first responders of Hurricane Katrina deploying in April 2006.
- Additionally, Lisa collaborated with Sheridan College massage therapy students. The students produced and contributed 100 aromatherapy spritzers which were distributed by Lisa during her deployment. (An article was published in the Sheridan Press about this event.)
Massage Therapy Professionals is a proud member of the Sheridan County Chamber of Commerce
- Certified Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals.
Services Provided by Massage Therapy Professionals:
- Lisa Day was the first recipient of the Kelly Schreibeis Memorial Scholarship and graduated with high honors from the Massage Therapy Program at Sheridan College.
If you are in need of additional information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for you time and consideration.
Lisa B. Day
Myofascial Release I, II and Unwinding
Hot stone massage
Site specific massage (prescribed by a physician, physical therapist or client requested)
Sports massage (pre- and post event)
Reiki (Level 1 & 2)
Healing Touch (Level 1)
Chamber of Commerce
Member of the Sheridan County
Chamber of Commerce